Whether you’re eligible for financial aid and scholarships, need to sign up for a
MyPaymentPlan or have questions about your tuition and fees, the Aims Cashier’s Office
is here to ensure that paying for college is a positive experience. You will receive
monthly account paperless billing through e-billing so you can check your current balance by logging in to your myAims account 24/7.
You can make a payment by cash, check (temporary checks are not accepted), money order,
cashier check, U.S. traveler’s check or credit card in person at any of our locations
in Greeley, Loveland, Windsor or Fort Lupton. Credit card payments are also accepted
*Please do not send cash or credit card through the mail. All payments need to be
received by the deadlines, not postmarked.
How to pay for college:
- Apply for Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Complete FAFSA Application
- FAFSA Application Deadlines can be found on the financial aid homepage.
- Private scholarships and loans need to be submitted to the Financial Aid office by
the payment deadlines.
- If you receive an Aims Award letter, no payment or payment plan is needed for the
- You will not be dropped from your classes once you receive your award notification
- If aid does not cover all tuition costs, the balance you owe is due by the Final Payment
Deadline of the semester.
- If you don't receive your Aims award letter by the payment deadline, you will need
to continue to Step 4 for payment options.
- Complete your application for Aims Admission
- Register for Classes in myAims
- Payment Options: Complete one of the following by the Payment Deadlines to ensure you are not dropped from all your classes:
- Pay in full
- Log in to myAims
- Click on the My Financials tab
- Click on Pay in Full by Credit Card link
- Click on Aims CC Business Center button
- Sign up for MyPaymentPlan, an automatic monthly payment plan
- This is optional after the full term add deadline.
- MyPaymentPlan is the only option for paying your tuition in payments if you register
for classes before the full term add deadline. Making any partial payments through
the Aims CC Business Center will not place you on a payment plan and your classes
may be dropped.
- Submit 3rd Party Authorization
- This option is for those students covered by an Aims Employee Tuition waiver, TAA
program, Workforce, WIA, Veteran Affairs, Rocky Mountain SER, Career Ladder, K-12
schools, Early College, CU Camp, TEACH and/or other government entities.
- Be awarded financial aid by Aims (make sure you’ve received your Aims Award letter).
- Submit a signed and completed UNC/CSU Cooperative Agreement Information.
- Submit completed High School Dual Enrollment (Concurrent), Early College Program or
Career Academy paperwork.
- Make you Refund choice. Choose Direct Deposit, free checking account or paper check
to receive any refunds due to you for financial aid or dropped classes.
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please Note: All previous semester outstanding balances must be paid in full by the
final payment deadline of that corresponding semester or all future courses may be
dropped entirely, even if one of the above payment options is met for that future