Online Academic Advising
Online advising is another way to connect to your academic advisor and campus resource
information. We’re here to support you in reaching your goals. If you’re a returning
student in good standing and having challenges getting to the campus during your
workday, check out online advising!
Online Advising is For You if:
- You are a returning student
- You are in good academic standing
- You have a computer with high-speed Internet and a phone
To Schedule an Appointment:
- By phone (970) 339-6251
- In-person at Admissions/Registration Office in the College Center
What to Expect:
- Prior to your scheduled appointment, your advisor will send an invitation via WebEx.
This will be your online connection to your scheduled appointment.
- Be ready for an interactive session which will allow YOU to engage in the appointment!
Learn more about online advising platform with interactive videos.
For More Information Contact: