University of Northern Colorado student coming to Aims (UNC to Aims)
- Must enroll in course not offered that term at University of Northern Colorado (UNC).
- Can enroll in one class of up to five semester credits at Aims during a corresponding
term without paying tuition at Aims.
- Student must pay lab or other course fees, including the online course fee.
- Student does not pay the student fees, technology fees, administrative fee or infrastructure
- Follows regular admission and enrollment steps:
- Application for admission must be filled out and submitted.
- Sign Cooperative Agreement Form at the Cashier’s Office on the same day as registration.
- UNC Cooperative Agreement Form - Forms can be printed, completed and submitted at time of registration. Scanned
completed forms are accepted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (make sure the form is signed; non-completed forms will not be accepted).
At the end of the term, students found to be ineligible for a free class will be billed
for and must pay tuition charges to the host school.
UNC transfer guide