CSU student coming to Aims (CSU to Aims)
- Must be enrolled in resident-instruction courses, paying full-time tuition at Colorado
State University (CSU).
- Can enroll in one class of up to five semester credits at Aims during a corresponding
- Student must pay lab or other course fees, including the online course fee.
- Student does not pay the student fees, technology fees, administrative fee or infrastructure
- Follows regular admission and enrollment steps:
- Application for admission must be filled out and submitted.
- Sign Cooperative Agreement Form at the Cashier’s Office on the same day as registration.
- CSU Cooperative Agreement Form - Forms can be printed, completed and submitted at time of registration. Scanned
completed forms are accepted by email to email@example.com (make sure the form is signed; non-completed forms will not be accepted).
At the end of the term, students found to be ineligible for a free class will be billed
for and must pay tuition charges to the host school.
CSU students are to contact:
Colorado State University
Fort Collins, CO 80523-8019